Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Indoor Skateboard Park Mini Ramp Photos Post 2

I was watching the latest installment of Jeff Grosso's Loveletters to Skateboarding and he made some really good points concerning the DIY Ramp Building Scene.



 When I first started skateboarding in rural area of northern Minnesota over thirty years ago, the only way to skate transitions was to create my own place to skate.  My grandfather helped me build a eight foot wide, by four foot tall mini ramp, and along with a neighbor's ramp down the road, this was our skate scene.  




House of Vans, London

Image result for house of vans mini ramp




Rampplans.org



Image result for micro mini ramp













OC RAMPS












1 comment:

  1. Indoor Skateboard Park Mini Ramp Photos Post 2. I was watching the latest installment of Jeff Grosso's Loveletters to Skateboarding and he ... skateboardmini.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete