Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Skateboarding in Minnesota



Shoreview, MN Skateboard park
The first photo is a picture of the Govt. Banks in downtown Minneapolis.  I remember seeing someone skating this spot when I was a teenager and visiting the city.   Back then, this guy was doing rock n rolls and board slides to fakie, and needless to say I was impressed!   I also included a photo of the nice mini ramp found at the Shoreview, MN skateboard park.   I have never visited this spot, but would like to try and skate it this spring or summer.  I have alot of friends and family that live in the cities, and I need to take my kids skating at the numerous park.

Another spot I would like to skate is Mounds View Skateboard park.   It looks like a fun, mellow, concrete park.  Check out the picture below:


No comments:

Post a Comment