Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Walker Ryan "A Far Walk From Home"

Great clip of an amazing skater riding skate spots around the world.

Here is some more information from his site:

My name is Walker Ryan and I'm from St. Helena, a small town in California's Napa Valley. At 18 I moved to San Diego to attend UCSD where I received a Bachelor of Art's Degree in Sociology. I started skateboarding at the age of seven years old and this toy has since taken over my life, providing a career and a means to travel the world. About a year into living in San Diego I started making a living as an amateur skateboarder for a Organika skateboards and C1rca footwear. Organika released my first professional model skateboard in November 2011, thus igniting my official professional skateboarding career.



Check out the link below to watch more of his videos:
http://walker-ryan.com/videos/

No comments:

Post a Comment